Panel Discussion and Q&A with Dr. Sylvia Earle and local experts
October 17 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFREE
- Dr. Sylvia Earle – Mission Blue – Founder
- Ed Sherwood – Executive Director Tampa Bay Estuary Program
- Dr. Ryan Orgera – CEO – Sanibel-Captiva Conservation Foundation
- Dr. Kathy Guindon – Director of Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission’s Suncoast Youth Conservation Center
- Dr. Tracy Fanara – Coastal Modeling Manager for the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- Vicki Love – Board Member Blue-Green Connections
This virtual event will feature 1.5 hours for our local organizations to share their work followed by 30 minutes of Q&A so come prepared with questions!
This is a free virtual discussion that is open to the public. Donations are accepted and appreciated! Registration is required. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.