Hope Spot Week – One Year Anniversary Education and Celebration
October 3 - October 10FREE
The fun and learning opportunities are virtually endless!
- In depth look at local efforts and initiatives to protect our Hope Spot from Tampa Bay Estuary Program, Florida Aquarium, Mote Marine Laboratory and Aquarium, Sanibel-Captive Conservation Foundation and City of Dunedin
- Engaging learning opportunities, videos and podcasts aimed to educate our community and celebrate our Hope Spot
- Fun activities and challenges for kids of all ages! Special prizes for winners will be given during the Hope Spot Youth Summit with Dr. Sylvia Earle on October 10th
- Watch Parties with friends, family and community – Want to host your own? Contact us and find out how!
- Question gathering for the upcoming Panel Discussion and Q&A with Dr. Sylvia Earle, Tampa Bay Estuary Program, Florida Aquarium, and Sanibel-Captiva Conservation Foundation and City of Dunedin on October 10th